Friday, September 20, 2013

Thursday Happiness...

Hi Yah Mommies!

Yesterday was a stress free day, the feeling was so light and I felt like a child again… We decided to have lunch outside.. While waiting for a tricycle I took a picture of them…



 and them…

Then we had a lunch in Jollibbee


See my officemates.

If you noticed I rarely blog my officemates because of the confidentiality eclavu! But this time, it’s different..

I want to show them to you...

Dyyaaraaannn!!!


We also rarely go out for lunch.. kaya sinamantala talaga naming,,,


Eto pa.. nag Zagu!


And look at the wall. so cutie:-)



And here’s the beautiful Ethel.



And here’s the youngest of US.


Drinking strawberry flavored zagu, Men!!!! So pink!


Then my crazeepartner asked me to go with him to fetch our officemate who was from our Singapore office somewhere in Calamba.

And here we are…

It was such a good conversation with Ian and it’s nice to know that he’s really doing great and we are so happy for him.


 crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment