Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Shopping:-)

Last month when I went to Festival Mall and passed by in Baby Guess and found out that it was on sale, I immediately bought Ethan jeans

Quite a steal for a price of Php1,199.00

But still pricey for a jeans of a two year old boy


As a mom, you should know the art of budgeting but when it comes to your son, you will do anything talaga for his best.    But I need to buy clothes now especially my boss reminded us to wear na something na pang office daw.


So as a crazeemum I challenged myself to buy clothes that are not pricey like Ethan.

And guess what?  I had these from SM Sucat.. And it was on super duper sale!!!


And here are my loots!

Blanc Noir White blouse.. Very corporate.. pang Manager! Hahaha!!



Philosophy blouse
The white lace was so me.....very shabby chic!


And this is a good buy! For Php750.00 the price goes down to Php175.00 



Winner Talaga!


And my favouriteJ


Oh Men! This was made in Thailand

Grabe I was so excited to wear this.. If only I could wear this in office.. sinuot ko na talaga to ngayon..


As in Now!!!


OMG!!!  For the price of Php 1,390.00 I bought a pcs, of good clothes that I can wear in the office except for the flowery short.



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment