Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pilipinas anong nagyari sa iyo?

Hi YAh Mommies,

How are you today?

Me not that fine.

I slept last night with so much sadness because of the news I heard.

First is the Pork barrel issue. What is pork barrel? As far as I know pork barrel is referring to the government expenses a fund given to the lawmakers of a particular district for their local projects.  And this fund was from the TAXPAYERS also known as TAONG BAYAN.

In my work, I had a conversation with my officemate before…

officemate : Mam, pwede po bang mag loan sa BIR?
Me:   “HA”
officemate: Kasi po ang laki laki ng tax eh.
Me: Ganon talaga.
officemate: san po ba napupunta yun?
Me:  sa daanan, sa lrt…etc… mag anak ka ng madami para maliit tax mo.(feeling irritated)

Second is the Zamboanga War.. My gulay muthers!  I was with my Ethan in our room. My tears fall when I saw a lot of children running away, na nakayuko…dahil nagpapalitan ng putok ang mga sundalo at MNLF!  mga parents na karay karay ang mga anak.. lalo na ng may nakita akong kasing laki ni Ethan…  I suddenly look at my Ethan who is sleeping I hugged him… at napadasal talaga ako “Panginoon kayo na po bahala sa mga bata”

I remember in one of my job interview a long time ago, The Manager asked me.  “Do you have plans working abroad?”  I immediately answered. “NO” taas noo mothers! “I want to work in my  own country”

But now,  I am thinking…  Is it really worth it to stay in the Philippines?  I voted last May because I still believe na may pag asa pa!

Pero ngayon?  Tama pa ba ang advocacy ko? Ang magtrabaho sa sarili nating bayan…

napakapangit isipin na tayo ay natatalot sa sarili nating bayan!


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment