Monday, September 9, 2013

juanworks.blogspot.com

Hi Yah MommiesJ

I am so thankful for the result of my blog and I would like to say “Mommies and Friends, I love doing this”
I know I’m not a good one! But you are giving yourself a time to visit my blog. And I really really appreciate it.
And you know what? I am so happy that some of you were inspired to make your own blog.

In my post I Love being an Aunt.  I told you here that I have a nephew whom I had with so many “sakuna moments”  Wiro, as we called him has grown up and now He has his own blog too. 

juanworks.blogspot.com.  Wiro is a Registrered Nurse and concentrating to be a millionaire. In his blog he shares how a Filipino can earn and grow his money.

If you have time, please visit his blog, juanworks.blogspot.com.  I can say that sometimes… my head ache so much reading his posts (pangmatalino kasi eh) But I'm sure you can relate and learned in his blog.

Believe me, He has this capacity to be a Financial blogger:-)

Because He Has this "guts"


"BLOGGING IS FUN"



"BLOGGING IS CUTE"


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment