Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's Ethan's Birthday Today:-)

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

It's My son's 3rd birthday today.


Ethan has grown up.And I got so little emotional writing this.  I could never imagine that He is now 3!  Sometimes I misse the days when he was still a baby, carrying and breastfeeding him. Now, he can walk, run, slides and drive a little motorcycle. He can talk and I am so much proud that He is now a good conversationalist.  I am amaze with the words or sentences he is saying.  He knows now how to convey, We have real conversations and sometimes it's ended with a laugh. I see myself to him, the being naughty kid I was is kuhang-kuha nya.  The hand gestures and the face expressions. My gawd!!! akong-ako!!! Just like last night when I went home from work,he asked me "Do I have a firetruk?" I just look at him.. and he said..."We don't have money?"  At 3, Ethan understand that everyday is not Christmas.. and he understand that mommy and daddy needs to go to office so that we can buy him firetrucks, milks and dutchmills.  He also knows how to thank God for giving mommy and daddy's work and giving him a milk. He also know how to pray asking God to take care of him and his yaya while mommy and daddy's away.  

And I thank God for giving us the most amazing kid.  Ethan is my motivation in everything I do. He taught me the idea that "Patient is a Virtue" He taught me that everyday is beautiful and He taught me that simple life is a great joy:-)

To my Little EGO, Happy 3rd Year Birthday.  May all your wishes come true.I am so blessed to be your mother and I am so happy that you are there everyday to walk with me in this journey of life.

  Daddy and Mommy love you so much.



Love, mommy!


crazeemum


6 comments:

  1. Milks? A milk? Tagalog na lang please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anonymous. tnx for highlighting that. gatas.. gatas ang tagalog sa milk:-) hehe piece! as in.... KAPAYAPAAN hehehe...keep reading my blog...

      Delete
  2. Awww belated happy birthday to your babyboy. he is so cute!!! they grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. Aaliyah... Aw~! your pregnant, Hello baby...I'm sure your excited na. Goodluck.

      Delete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday Ethan! Cheers! ng Milksss este gatas!

    ReplyDelete