Friday, December 27, 2013

I've lost Php10,000.00 from BDO ATM Machine.

Hi Yah Mommies:-)


I am so worried I am a BPI depositor and tried to withdraw Php10,000.00 from BDO ATM Machine in SM BF Paranaque today at around 6:15PM   The ATM machine sounds it was counting money but it took so long. I was with my 2 officemates and the other said jokingkly, "tig one hundred ata yan eh"  ang tagal naman kasi mommies:-)  Ayan na!!! ako: "ay! wala"  (no money was dispense) and got the receipt saying: unable to dispense money"

So we went to another BDO atm machine and tried to withdraw again but then again no money was dispense.  So we decided to go to BPI atm machine located outside the mall  I.inquire my balance and was surprised that Php10,000.00 was debited from my account.  Hala!  We immediately went to BDO bank inside the mall.

JACKPOT!

Ate sa banko: "Mam, call po kayo sa BPI customer service then sa BDO customer service para ma check"

Ako: (sa isip ko) pano ang babayaran ko?waahhh!!! (at lalo pa akong napaisip) byernes ngayon, walang bangko bukas, tapos holiday, pano na talaga ang babayarin ko! naku! lagot ako sa boss ko! wahhh wahhh wahhh!! (at mas lalo pang napaisip)"paano ang bagong taon ng crazee family? wahhh!!! 

Buti na lang may mayaman akong officemate at magpapautang sa akin para sa babayarin kundi.. lagot na talaga ako!!! matitigbak ako sa trabaho!

But now, my major concern is.... How my Php10,000.00 will be back mommies:-) i tried calling BPI  e mukhang holiday na rin ang customer service:-)

Do I need to wait until January 02, 2014?

hay!!!! Ten kyaw yun! Hinde ako mayaman!!!! wala po kaming pang Media Noche.


Please! Give me back my mooolah!

makakain na nga lang... 
galing sa ref ng nanay ko... limang araw na ang cake na yan! keber! masarap pa rin:-)

crazeemum


No comments:

Post a Comment