Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Our Simple Joys

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Each one of Us has a simple joys.

Mine is spending with my little Ethan and my crazeepartner at home. Seeing them enjoying doing things together.

Like this...  
ethan's helping his dad in assembling the electric fan

At his young age, Ethan has a helping hand, I noticed that he wants to learn anything.  When I saw him doing this. I asked him. "Ethan what are you doing?" He answered with a very loud voice "BUSY!"

I smiled... My Little Ethan is now showing his interests... 


On the other hand, My crazeepartner is busy cooking for our lunch. These simple things make me happy.




And as a reward... We went in SM and bought them tokens:-)



Add caption


How abou you mommies, What are you're simple joys:-)


crazeemum


No comments:

Post a Comment