Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August is a Breastfeeding Month

Hi Yah MommiesJ

It’s August and it’s a breastfeeding month. In my fb about me page, I mentioned here that one of the small things that make me happy is breastfeeding my son, Ethan Geronimo.  I am one of those who are not really blessed of having  overflowing breast milk, I had but I think it’s not enough to sustain all Ethan’s needs.  He keeps on crying when there’s no more milk on my breast and it really hurt me as a mom.  I don’t care if my nipple is swelling and so painful.  The important is to give my Ethan breast milk.  Ok! Ok! My milk is not enough so there’s an Enfalac.  I mixed feeding my Ethan and I didn’t stop believing that I can produce a mike. I eat soup with moringa and take moringa supplement.  When I went back working, I pumped my breast in my office and I just produced 2 oz.

Poor breast I had!

But I have my faith. At night, when Ethan cries I will give him my right breast and he will stop crying and fell asleep.

We did it for 1 year and 6 months.  Until one day, He got sick and don’t like to drink Enfagrow and my breast milk anymore. We got so worried

We tried to introduce to him the Nido Jr and he start drinking milk again.

Now at 2 years and 6 months. He stop drinking my milk but eats anything and drinks Nido as if there’s no tomorrow.

But I am very happy that Ethan and I had a very good teamwork when he still drinking my milk.  We are so blessed for having patience and I may say to all breastfeeding mothers that…

Always remember that Patience is a Virtue.


Ethan's first week:-)

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment