Friday, August 16, 2013

A Letter for my Geronimo

Hi Yah  Mommies:-)

I am a working mom

The day Ethan Geronimo was born was the best day in my life and my 2 1/2 maternity leave was my best vacation.  As the first time mom, I've learned not to sleep at night just to stare at him and waiting for his queue to make dede.


On the first day of my back to work was the saddest day. I am working in my office table but my mind was occupied by my baby.  How I wish I can stay with him all the day and see Ethan's doing.

Being a working mom is a hard task.  It makes your heart break when your child cries and begs you not to go to office and stay with him.

To My Geronimo,

Now that you’re two and a half I am amazed of the things you are showing me.  Sometimes I am asking myself how did you grow so fast and understand that Mommy needs to go to office everyday.  Everyday when I making cross on your forehead and we pray “Dear Jesus, Thank you for the wonderful day, please take care of me and yaya while Mommy and Daddy is away.  Also send my angel to guide me and guard me. Please take care of mommy and daddy while they are riding in the motorcycle.” you repeat what I said and in the end of our prayer you will said… AMEN.

Every time I hear you saying AMEN, I got so emotional.  At an early age you already know how understand that Mommy needs to go to office everyday.

You are my inspiration for life Ethan and I will do everything for you.

I LOVE YOU SON!





crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment