Monday, August 12, 2013

My Ethan's best friend!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Last Saturday morning, when I went down from our bedroom, I saw this...



OMG! My house turned a playing area!

My Ethan and his best friend Jek-Jek are making gulo na naman our houseJ Ok. Ok.  I was just exaggerating, they are playing… That’s the way they play! WAGAS……..

I called Ethan,,, “Ethan.. What’s that?” dedma aketch mothers!!!  I take a picture again… dedma pa rin ako ng 2 bagets!

hey! what are you doing?

And now I saw PORORO kaya pala, they are busy watching Pororo.


it's pororo


My Ethan is now 2 and 6months old. And he has already a best friend, Ever since we live here in the shoebox house of us. Jek-Jek became his Best Friend.  When I saw them, playing, laughing, crying at nag aagawan ng laruan… natututwa ako. Sana nga Jek will be his best friend hanggang lumaki sila.

In my blogpost  about the shoebox house of us, I mentioned  here  that Ethan found his best friend Jek-Jek.

When Ethan is not in the house, He’s in Jek-jek’s house. Also Jek-jek when he’s not home.. He’s in the Shoebox House of Us.

Look!  Even at night. Jek-jek’s making takas to his mom… just to be with EthanJ


It is nice to see that our little ones knows already how to make friends, He even knew how to share his toys and food. 

It's 9PM, and this two are inseperable!


Napakabilis talaga ng panahonJ

No comments:

Post a Comment