Sunday, June 16, 2013

My dad. for father's day

My post today is all about my dad. My dad passed away three years ago. And i .miss him so.much. How i wish he's here beside me and joining me in my quest as a wife and as a mother. I grew up without him and saw him only once a year because he needs to go abroad for us. I had a huge family and all of us grew up smart and strong.I even had a masters degree. When i was kid he always says to study harder so that i can buy any food i want. So i did. When i was promoted as manager. He was gone already? How i wish he still alive then so that i can make yabang to him. when he got sick. Ill took a leave for two weeks and i can say that was the best day in my life. spending two weeks with my dad in his hometown was like spending with him forever. Two weeks was over and need to go back to manila, a month later he was hopitalized and need to.go back again in his hometown? There he died? In my arms. I was so lucky because on his last breath. I was holding his arms. I was so lucky because i hugged him and kissed him even his lying already in his bed no feelings and no heart beat. I love him and i miss him. How i wish i can go back again to his hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment