Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday na! so be happy:-)

H Yah Mommies...

I'm in the mood in pagiging bloggera:-)

so no lonch me ngayon. hehehe!!!

I am so happy today:-)  baket? Friday na eh:-) 2 days is worry free drama for me:-) I will just spend my weekends with my Opura's:-)

And then, TODAY is positive vibes....  

BTW, I ve posted yesterday that I miss my dad... I really miss him ssoooo.. much so I wear white for my dad;-)

saya pala ng posing posing lang ano... para lang EWAN. hehehe


behind is the shoebox house of us


behind is our GUAVA tree
oopppsss!! remeber...

"FAT IS BEAUTIFUL"

top - baclaran
earrings - sm accesssories
pearls- sm accessories
belt - guess
bag - secosana
shoes - janylin

The POSITIVE VIBES:-)  My carzee Opura's 


Ooopppsss.. pasok na ko... BYE!!!

                                          
                                             



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment