Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Independence day.. Nanay!!!

Nay,


Since when I was a kid I have no worry moments with you

Because I know when I am with you I'm safe and never be hurt by anyone

I remember when I start attending school, you will accompany me in the school 
and wait for me.

You always there for me.


actually you always there for US.


I also remember when crossing street, you always holding me tight
because you are afraid that i might be hurt.

Now I understand you are afraid to loose me.


When I decided to make my own family, 

I know you feel sad

Nay,

I feel sad twice as you feel.

but I need to be on my own to be a good mom like you.



i miss you so much

and I want you to know that

You are the best example of a Woman. 

and 

You are the Ms. Universe of my life




To the most wonderful woman in the world...

Happy Birthday Nanay!







No comments:

Post a Comment