Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ang Pasalubong part 2

Hi Yah Mommies:-0

I want to share this...

I am so lucky for the past days, because of the freebies given by some people close to me.

Here:-) was a gift??? by my very pogi ang bright nephew.. Intoy:-)

He is so generous because when he went to rockwell in the Sanuk event. He called me and asked my size.. wink*** wink***

he even asked Ethan's size:-)

***wink***wink*** again:-)




So, I went to my mom's house to egt my loot!!!!

Huwaw!!! it's so ganda;-)


salamat talaga Intoy...

pero nung pauwi na ako.. sabi nya..


Intoy :  One Thousand yan no!
crazeemum:  ay! wala ako pera, Five Hundred na lang..
Intoy:  Seven-Fifty
crazeemum: Utang na lang sa sweldo na bayad
Intoy : sige


Now, I'm praying na sana makalimutan nya...


hahaha:-)




crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment