Monday, April 7, 2014

The Other Side of Crazeemum

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Crazeemum is so busy these days and I missed blogging.  Blogging is one of my little way to reduce stress but it needs so much time to create a good post. Good thing there's Instagram that make me smile even in a stressful day.

Yeah.. Crazeemum is now over gaga to IG.. and  appreaciates Iphone photography... and I would like to share some of my favorites...

my first post in IG@May 2012
our pochochoy when he was just a small  like a stuffed toy
eggs from the mini farm of our shoebox house of us
 bayabas in the minifarm of our shoeox house of us
the crazeesun helping in building our fence  when he's around 1 y.o
the shabby chic home of the shoebox house of us
crazeemum's footstep in the sand, my shadow and my two boys in the beach
our crazeesuns' 3rd birthday
crazeesun and crazeemum in the minifarm of our shoebox house of us...
With the crazeetandung
crazeemum's food posts
the crazeefumily picture... via skype
the clouds of gma cavite
the clouds, the blue sky and he coconut of san pedro laguna
the clouds, the moon and the plane of alta tierra
Tea part in the shoebox house of us
So what to do mommies in a stressful day?  Give yourself a break.. grab your phone and do IG.

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment