Friday, April 25, 2014

Crazeemum is still alive


Hi yah mommies:-)


I'm still alive! And I miss blogging!  I'm just so busy with my life! Uh huh!!!

I have so many things in my mind: work, office, house, Ethan and my relationship with my husband.

Sometimes I feel so much sadness and thought that I am an incompetent mother and wife. Sometimes I think that the 24/7 of my time is not enough to do the things I suppose to do with my life.

Ouch! If only I can be a SAHM (Stay at Home Home) and serve my husband and son 24/7!

HAYAYAY ANG BUHAY!!!

I just want to scream! I am a fulltime working mom.  
Working 8 hours and more in the office... and doing household chores and playing with my Ethan in the evening.... And in my day offs...Still busy doing household in the house.

What to do? Lie down on my bed and forget all the dramas in my life, my emotions and my pride?

I need someone to talk. Someone who knows how to listen and will understand the pain I have. I don’t want to talk with those people who think I’m wrong because it’s useless.  

Pero ang sabi nga nila... Stress is blessings. And should still be thankful for all the blessing you are receiving.

But one thing I know, My FAITH with GOD is still in my heart.  How much sadness I feel, God is there to carry me.

Have a good weekends everyone :-)

mag selfie na lang tayo.. para bawas stress:-)
                                     

crazeemum




No comments:

Post a Comment