Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Dinosaur Birthday Party

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

The long wait for our crazeesun's birthday party was over. Yesterday, we celebrated his 4th birthday with a Dino party and it was indeed a BLAST!


For the party anik-aniks (supplies) I went to my favorite shopping mecca... "The divisoria" I bought paper plates, cups, spoon and forks, napkins, balloons, banners and everything there.
in PNR heading to Tutuban

I choose to have a colorful version of Dinosaurs party with orange, green and blue colors. 
balloons and giveaways

 I used fabric I bought from divisoria for the table covers, downloaded a printable banners, researched dino cake design from net and contacted conching sabales bakeshop for the cake and added two dulce de leche cake from Goldilocks and bought a dino soft figures for its topper.  For the lootbags, I ordered 30 pcs. mini tool caddy from St. John's Handicrafts




cakes...cakes...cakes...
banners and fabric for tables from Divisoria
Ethan can't get off his eyes  on the cake
ethan with the toppers...
Each kids received a mini tool caddy with binoculars, digging stuffs, lollipops and toys as a loot bags and  used this thank you card downloaded from net.

Thank you for coming to my party, I hooe you had somuch fun as I did.

mini tool caddy from St. John's Handicrafts plus kiddie chair for the celebrant

For the kids food, I just ordered  chicken spaghetti from Jolibbee, contacted Nestle Ice cream for the ice cream and cooked hotdogs.

This was just a simple party that was a big hit for the kids especially when we did a "DINO EGG HUNT" 


Each dino egg has a small dinosaurs and 3 small chocolate eggs.  The kids really like the game  and I just get excited to do this again on Easter Sunday:-)

Overall, I love the party... and very happy for the result, it may not be as perfect with  clowns or emcees... but I think this party made a BLAST!!! and I kept my promise to our Ethan that he and his friends will enjoy this simple party.

But you know muthers.. one thing I forgot.. in this party.. the picture overloads... My gosh!! Everybody was too busy and happy that no one's care to take some picture..

Buti na lang...  Na picturan ko ang blowing the candles...


YIPPEEE!!!

dino shirts from oshkosh
crazeemum
                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this Dinosaur Birthday Party was brilliant. All of the arrangements are quite nice and are giving me the inspiration to go for a DIY birthday bash for my twins. They haven’t asked for any theme yet so I would suggest them this one. Also need to book affordable event space San Francisco. Hopefully will find that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi curtis03 Lewis Thank you for this comment, just read it.. I never blog for a long time. BTW, how's your twins bday celebtration?

    ReplyDelete